The Science Outreach Programme has a range of physical resources that are available to teachers. Most equipment and material is free. (Equipment is only available to local schools.)
Please email email@example.com or call 364 2178 if you would like to book any resource or for more information.
- Proscope USB Microscope - Recent model
- The portable USB Microscope plugs into a computer and the image is displayed on the screen.
- The microscope includes 1-10x lens, 30x lens, 50x lens and a 100x lens
- Gel Electrophoresis sets are available to local schools that can collect by hand
- Spidery adaptations is a talk by Adjunct Professor Simon Pollard aimed at Year 12 and 13 biology students
- GeoGlossary An online glossary of geological terms
- Glacial Morphology board games can be purchased from Outreach.
Year 7 to 10 Rutherford Science Resources
In 2008 Colin Price was a NZ Science, Mathematics and Technology Teacher Fellow, based at UC. He has produced a number of resources that would be suitable for year 7 to 10 students. Read more